Author Topic: HeroQuest group  (Read 1459 times)

xxxMIDIANxxx

• Heroic Tier Level 2
HeroQuest group
« on: March 27, 2010, 11:28:16 AM »
   Hey guys. I am looking to start a HeroQuest group that would meet bi-weekly on Saturdays at BG. For those who have not heard of HQ, it is an RPG board game in which one player (me) is dungeon master, and between 1-4 other players are the heroes.
   Heroes work together to complete missions and advance further throughout a campaign, while plundering gold, weapons, armor etc during each mission. There is a pre-mission armory at which you may spend your gold to purchase upgraded gear. There is no leveling system in place for characters, but rather advancement through equippable items. (i.e., +1 attack ring, +1 HP amulet).
   There are 4 classes of characters, Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, and Wizard. Only one character of each class may be present on the board during any given mission. (You can't all decide to be a Barbarian, lol)
    One of the things that makes this game unique, is the exploration system. Doors, monsters, and all other objects only become visible once they are in your line of sight. As you advance through levels, sections of the map are slowly revealed depending on where you are heading.

Before anyone commits, we will play through a few missions so everyone can check it out and get a feel for it, and then decide if you would want to stay with the group or not. PM me with any questions, or post here if you are interested.