Author Topic: New Store in Plainville, MA!  (Read 28104 times)

Lisa

Re: New Store in Plainville, MA!
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2010, 11:46:31 PM »
Steve - Not sure why you would post something like that, but I can assure you that the new bathroom in Plainville will remain clean.

The bathroom problem at Abington was due to a sewer line problem and has since been fixed. Being in an older building, we will periodically run into these situations and will deal with them as quickly as possible. Now that the new store is up and running, we are planning on giving the Abington store a much-needed facelift.

skavengear

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2010, 11:49:44 PM »
everyone knows that bathroom is only for last ditch efforts haha

Lisa

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »
We know, and trust me, it's at the top of the short list!  :)

jbtowers

« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »

Looking at the pictures of Plainville, I was thinking it would be cool if the Abington store could also attain such a state of pristine bliss.

I look forward to seeing it. I have weekends off if you need help painting, etc.

So, Mama Lloyd, it appears that Derek has delegated his duties between Chase, his mom, and yourself. What exactly does Derek actually do these days? Just wondering.
Welcome Comrad! My friends are in the woods!

skavengear

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 11:34:08 PM »
So, Mama Lloyd, it appears that Derek has delegated his duties between Chase, his mom, and yourself. What exactly does Derek actually do these days? Just wondering.

you mean besides owning the biggest and best gaming store in new england? well theres micro managing two stores, a kid, and soon a mid life crisis (will end with a saving throw)  ;)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2010, 04:35:58 AM »

Looking at the pictures of Plainville, I was thinking it would be cool if the Abington store could also attain such a state of pristine bliss.

I look forward to seeing it. I have weekends off if you need help painting, etc.

Hopefully this doesn't imply that I'm the third female in his life...

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

jbtowers

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2010, 10:50:37 AM »
you mean besides owning the biggest and best gaming store in new england? well theres micro managing two stores, a kid, and soon a mid life crisis (will end with a saving throw)  ;)

Derek already had his mid-life crisis. Battleground emerged as the epiphany of his MLC. I'm still waiting for him to buy a new, black Firebird. Not sure how to fit a child seat in one of those though.

jbtowers

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »
Hopefully this doesn't imply that I'm the third female in his life...

No Chase. I didn't mean to infer anything of the sort. I happen to know Derek treats the women in his life MUCH better than that!

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2010, 07:14:38 PM »
Steve - Not sure why you would post something like that, but I can assure you that the new bathroom in Plainville will remain clean.

The bathroom problem at Abington was due to a sewer line problem and has since been fixed. Being in an older building, we will periodically run into these situations and will deal with them as quickly as possible. Now that the new store is up and running, we are planning on giving the Abington store a much-needed facelift.

Sorry it was meant to be a joke. There have been lets say issues with patrons using abington's bathroom and keeping it clean.

Lisa

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
No worries Steve!  :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:16:07 PM by Lisa »