Author Topic: 131 Fantasy Tournament 11/20  (Read 969 times)

Greywolf

• Email
131 Fantasy Tournament 11/20
« on: October 18, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »
When – Saturday, November 20th, 11:00AM
What – Warhammer Fantasy, 2,500 points
Where – Off the Wall Games, Hadley, MA

A couple of quick things. First, we have no painting requirement for our tournaments, but bear in mind that a painting score comprises 30 out of a potential 120 points. Our tournaments start promptly at 11:00, so plan to arrive no later than 10:30. The entry fee is $10, $8 for 131 Members. Prize amounts are in the form of store credit, with the exact amounts depending upon number of participants. Prizes are given out for Best Overall, Best General, Best Sportsman and Best Painted. There are only 16 slots available, so pre-registration is your best chance to be guaranteed a spot.  For members to pre-register, simply reply to this thread or speak to a club officer, and submit your army list to me.  For non-members, reply to this thread to be added to the alternates list, submit your army list, and pay your entry fee in advance to me personally, or via the club's PayPal account, westernmassgaming@yahoo.com.

Don't forget, if you have any non-GW, or heavily modified models, please submit them to the Tournament Model Council for approval before the tournament.  For information on the process, go to this forum.  And our painting and sportsmanship/comp rubrics can be found here.

Lists can be e-mailed to me at westernmassgaming@yahoo.com, and be sure to include your name in the title (real name and forum name).  There will be a player's packet which will be sent out,  no later than November 13th, to players who have pre-registered.  You are allowed to change your list until the packets are sent out.  Once they have been sent, you must remain with the list you have submitted.  Players who reserve a slot but do not submit their lists ahead of time will simply not get the packet until the day of the event.

Slots Remaining -- 6

Signed Up
Kinne
Dez
Jonah
Josh G.
Collin
Kevin
J Rzasa
Jon V.

Alternates
Jen