Author Topic: Warlord: Saga of the Storm  (Read 7002 times)

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Re: Warlord: Saga of the Storm
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 12:11:59 AM »
Ooh that could be good.  I'm sure they'll revamp the game but I wonder how much and if it'll generally be considered an improvement or not.  Time will tell.  Thanks for the info.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Kai2287

• Teach you the ways of the Force, I will...
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 07:22:00 AM »
I would definatly be up for a game, i dont have like any of my cards any more, but i do know how to play and all that, i still have a couple of this left from the early early sets, likes sets 1-3. But i could always buy a starter and some singles and remake a deck again, i used to like playing deverenians or mercs. i mainly used to play mercs tho. Im usually up at the store on sundays, im not sure what days any of you are up there. Ill start to be going up there on a regular basis again once i get my head gasket fixed in my car. Until then, i should be up there now and then.

Dark Angel Cadaver

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Myspace
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »
Im usually there on saturdays, and i have a Deverian Deck and a Merc deck (i now use my Merc deck, so if your in on a saturday let me know i always have my cards with me.