Author Topic: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Tuesday 40k  (Read 298137 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Thursday 40k
« Reply #2475 on: April 20, 2015, 01:31:21 PM »
Is anyone going to be there this Thursday? I was hoping to try and get some practice games in for the upcoming tournament.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

JWebs

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #2476 on: April 21, 2015, 09:43:02 AM »
I'm going to be there Thursday. I haven't had the time for a game in a looooooooong time, so I've been really itching for one. I will, however, be quite rusty.

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2477 on: April 23, 2015, 09:39:18 AM »
Me and maybe one other person should be going so I'll see you there.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

KhorneOnTheCobb

« Reply #2478 on: April 23, 2015, 04:34:29 PM »
I'll probably be there if I get out of work on time.

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2479 on: May 05, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »
So anyone up for a game this Thursday?

tilarium

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
« Reply #2480 on: May 20, 2015, 09:54:26 PM »
New schedule is in and I'be finally got Thursday nights.  Starts on the 30th, I've got 2 weeks to get my new guard army built!  Even though I still can't decide on the bases.  Traditional basing or clear bases???

Vercingatorix

• Email
« Reply #2481 on: May 28, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »
Is anyone up for a game tonight?

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2482 on: May 28, 2015, 05:16:03 PM »
Yeah thier should be at least a couple people coming.

Vagabond

• Email
« Reply #2483 on: May 28, 2015, 07:14:56 PM »
It's for the greater good chase.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
~Sun Tzu - The art of war.
The greater good will always prevail.

tilarium

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
« Reply #2484 on: May 30, 2015, 06:29:06 PM »
Something odd that I've noticed lately.  Instead of working on my new guard liked should be, I've instead been interested on and busy working with my marines.  The past week as seen 2 whirlwinds and land speeder build.  A land raider redeemer in the building stages and me frantically searching for all of marine bits and vehicles.  Once the raider is done (or like built in concert) I'll be building the soldiers from dark vengeance and stormfront.

ThatguyNamedMortey95

• Email
« Reply #2485 on: June 07, 2015, 11:45:58 PM »
Hello there my name is Cory. I just brought a Deathstrom kit and me and my buddy have been building up the armies for a few weeks now. I would really love to caught a game or two at the shop sadly work hours keep me away for the most part. It's sad to say i have yet to play my first game yet to busy painting and reading wonderful blood angels fluff.

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2486 on: June 08, 2015, 12:47:57 PM »
Hello there my name is Cory. I just brought a Deathstrom kit and me and my buddy have been building up the armies for a few weeks now. I would really love to caught a game or two at the shop sadly work hours keep me away for the most part. It's sad to say i have yet to play my first game yet to busy painting and reading wonderful blood angels fluff.

Welcome aboard. Just an fyi 40k night's moved to Tuesday.
http://www.battlegroundgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=8367.0

If you want to come by tomorrow I'm sure someone will be willing to shw you the ropes.

Vagabond

• Email
« Reply #2487 on: June 08, 2015, 01:35:42 PM »
If you can't make it Tuesday night let pat and I know we can meet with you perhaps at a more convenient time to show you the ropes. Word to the wise though. Pat will show you how to play, get real friendly like, then kick you into a bottomless pit screaming orks rool! Humies drool!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
~Sun Tzu - The art of war.
The greater good will always prevail.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2488 on: June 08, 2015, 09:37:29 PM »
Pat, would you like me to rename this thread to Tuesday 40k?

ThatguyNamedMortey95

• Email
« Reply #2489 on: June 09, 2015, 12:18:49 AM »
Thank you and this Wednesday would work great for me just with this weeks work schedule and all. Any help is great my only friend who played warhammer has played since 4th ed so he is a little bit helpful but some of the changes still are getting to him.