Author Topic: Derek for President!  (Read 2310 times)

Unit04

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
Derek for President!
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »
Derek seems to get all the different voting groups!

http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=Derek&last=Lloyd

Battleground

• Store Owner
  • Dungeon Master
  • Epic Tier Level 25
  • DMing since 1983
    • Battleground Games & Hobbies
    • Email
Re: Derek for President!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »
I promise, if elected, that I will put a game in every home in America! No longer will boredom be a threat to our way of life! Every man, woman and child in this country will never again want for a miniature, a collectible card, or a polyhedral die.

It is my goal to organize our military forces to fight against terrorist threats using the sound strategies I have learned by playing Warhammer 40K, WarMachine and Axis & Allies. I will utilize the skill of trade negotiation that I harnessed from playing countless games of Settlers of Catan. I can show the American people that it is indeed possible to receive two ore for one wheat.

I will strive to improve transportaion and community building with the knowlege I have garnered from playing Ticket to Ride and Carcassonne.

Finally, I will work hard to make sure that everyone at the American gaming table is happy. I come to you, citizens of the United States, with 26 years of Dungeon Mastering experience. Believe me when I tell you that I know the meaning of the word "character" - perhaps better than most - for I have stood toe to toe with some of the most charismatic characters the world has ever known.

So, join with me America! Take out your 20-sider and throw it high into the air. I promise you, that when it finally comes to a stop you'll be staring at the magnificent glory of a critical hit!

-Derek Lloyd
(I approve of this message)
"The final word, then, is the game." - Gary Gygax

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 01:32:58 AM »
Heh I love that site.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »
 ;D
 You got my vote D. And if you promise not to tell anyone...I'll even "make sure" Florida is all yours too.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Rurouni Benshin

• God
  • Oro?
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 05:50:21 PM »
Just saw the video...  Laughed so hard, coworkers came to check on me...  ;D
"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift."

Warhammer 40,000
Space Marines: 93-15-18
Apocalypse: 9-2-3
Tournaments: 7-7-1