Author Topic: GURP stuff  (Read 2932 times)

DaRk_FiSt

GURP stuff
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
Do you guys sell GURP books?  I bought GURPs Black Ops online, but need the core books to use it.  Along with that, do you do GURPs RPGs?  Thanks for the help, I'm new to the whole RPG/wargaming thing.
                             -Mike

Unit04

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
Re: GURP stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »
I bought my GURPS 4th Ed books from Battleground.  Unfortunately I think that the book you bought is 3rd Edition, so you'll have to ask them about older books. 

Also, I GURPS with a private group, so I don't know if anyone at BG plays down there. 

DaRk_FiSt

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:32:39 PM »
Thanks Unit!  To add on to the GURPS thing, does Battleground do Shadowrun RPG?  I have played the game at my friends, and I knew it was an RPG.  I wanted to know if their was a closer vendor I could get the rulebook from. 

Battleground

• Store Owner
  • Dungeon Master
  • Epic Tier Level 25
  • DMing since 1983
    • Battleground Games & Hobbies
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 11:51:01 AM »
Thanks Unit!  To add on to the GURPS thing, does Battleground do Shadowrun RPG?  I have played the game at my friends, and I knew it was an RPG.  I wanted to know if their was a closer vendor I could get the rulebook from. 

If we don't have a particular book in stock we can special order just about anything that is still in print for you.

-Derek
"The final word, then, is the game." - Gary Gygax

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »
hey guys GURP'S
www.Fire-merchant.webs.com

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

DaRk_FiSt

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:27:53 PM »
Cool, thanks for the help guys