Author Topic: Rpg shelf clearout  (Read 2226 times)

skavengear

Rpg shelf clearout
« on: February 21, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »
I need to clear out my shelves, so Here. Are some books from 3.5 and a couple other rpg books I have for sale:

shadowrun 4th Ed rulebook
pathfinder rulebook
5 nations eberron
races of stone
stormwrack
completes:
psionic
adventurer
scoundrel
divine
arcane.
weapons of legacy
magic item compendium
monster manual
DMG
miniature handbook

$5 per book, $10 for pathfinder since it was a bit more expensive and more content. Also see my 40k thread.

SaltyMcSushi

• Email
Re: Rpg shelf clearout
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »
Hey GossWeapon, I came here looking to see if I can find some 3.5 books for sale so I was really glad to see your post here. I play D&D often but don't have any of the books for myself. Are your books still for sale? I'd be interested in these ones:

Pathfinder Rulebook
5 Nations
Races of Stone
Complete Adventurer
Complete Scoundrel
Complete Divine
Complete Arcane
MIC
Monster Manual
DMG

You don't have the PHB, do you?

skavengear

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 01:24:17 PM »
5 nations and races of stone I still have, I do not wish to sell the phb right now. Do you still want them?  Also, all the other books you want, I sold to the plainville store, so you can pick them up from chase as soon as he recieves them and enjoy!

SaltyMcSushi

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 02:31:30 AM »
Actually on second thought, I'd only be interested in Races of Stone. I only wanted 5 Nations because I liked one of the prestige classes, but I really like everything RoS. I'll be home in Mass from the 19 to the 26th. When do you usually go to battleground, and at which location? I'm no regular at either location, but I live only 20 minutes from Plainville and about 40 minutes from Abington.

Also, when would you expect the Plainville store would get your sold books?

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 02:43:55 AM »
The books will be coming with us to PAX and if they are still around after that they might stay in Abington.  I'm not really sure what I plan to do with them.  Something tells me they'll be sold next weekend at the convention though.

Those books are difficult to find and I know if I didn't own them all I would scoop them up in a second.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

SaltyMcSushi

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 03:23:42 AM »
Those books are difficult to find and I know if I didn't own them all I would scoop them up in a second.

Heh, yeah, that's what I what I was thinking. Oh well, I hope whoever ends up getting those will like them as much as I would.

Also, have fun at PAX!

skavengear

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »
all the books will be there now.  Races of stone is in abington.