Author Topic: Play Agricola @ BG?  (Read 8072 times)

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Re: Play Agricola @ BG?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 03:14:01 PM »
John, Rick, and I have enough stuff for WAS to get everyone playing with just our stuff (6 people, we could probably go up to 10).  I have two complete sets and multiples of most ships too.

If you're interested in trying WAS now is a great time.  Rick has a Christmas job and comes later on Wednesdays (8 or 9) leaving openings earlier.  Cary plays now but doesn't have any stuff so he borrows some of our's and it works quite well.

Ben has some stuff and he is usually around on Thursdays (every other week).  Anywho, WAS is a great game and if you like it enough after playing a few games you may decide to buy some stuff.

If you do 1 Starter Box, 2 Task Force Boosters, and 2 Set 1 Boosters are all you need to start.  That gives you the rules, a heap of Set 1 units plus a taste of Task Force (set 2) and you can always trade for some other things or borrow to add to what you're using.

Anyway, Ben and I will be at the store tonight.  Ben will be there around 8 (I think) and Cary may even come by if he can (probably around 8 I think).  I can be there for 7.  I just PMed you my cell # so you can call or txt me to set up games (Agricola, WAS, etc).
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Barengor

• Paragon Tier Level 13
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 02:30:01 PM »
Aside form the 50th A&A when might anyone be down for playing Agricola again?

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 02:49:14 AM »
I'm up for another game.  No extended vacation for me right now.  I could do January 1st or January 2nd sometime in the evening.

I'll have to skip this coming Wednesday, I think, being New Year's.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Barengor

• Paragon Tier Level 13
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 11:57:11 AM »
Bring it by on Wednesday Johnathan incase we go with board games again instead incase some want to miniature game and some want another fare?

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »
You just want to play because of Facebook.  :P

I won't be at the store next Wednesday (more meetings) but should be the week after.   I'll bring it then.