Author Topic: Summer Game  (Read 15527 times)

jbkilroy

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
Re: Summer Game
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
What I'm reading now is that there will be less than an inch of snow overnight, starting sometime after midnight.  Everytime I've checked since yesterday the time that they are expected snow gets later and later.

So I think we'll be alright.
"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere"

Skarsnik123

• Heroic Tier Level 1
  • I think thats how that rule works
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 12:48:42 PM »
Alas my work schedule has potentially changed. NOOOOOOOOOO. I will be unable to make it tonight. I will keep you guys posted. I hope Friday will not be my night to close now, but if it is I won't be able to keep coming to this game.  Sorry

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 01:06:57 PM »
That is incredibly depressing news.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2015, 01:38:03 PM »
I will not be able to make it to game tonight.  Stuck babysitting until around 11pm. Sorry guys

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2015, 02:26:41 PM »
Well, with the weather being as it is I think we need to call it off until next time.  Then we won't have to worry about snow.  This will be probably be the last supers session so I think if it's possible for everyone to attend we should make that happen.

Side note:  is there a night when people gather at the store for boardgames like the good old days?  I feel like I never get to see anyone anymore.

jbkilroy

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2015, 03:58:00 PM »
So close to the climax?  I had no idea.

Boardgames eh?  I can dig it.  (Un)fortunately, I have a temporary opportunity to put in some extra hours at work starting Monday so I won't be able to play boardgames for a little while.  Much sadness.

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2015, 05:20:15 PM »
Some weekend afternoons are good for board games.  I'm thinking of swinging over there tomorrow, depending on the wife's schedule.

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2015, 05:26:56 PM »
Also, the end kinda depends on where the players go and what you guys decide to do, but finishing up this Heiress arc should tie up any lose ends of the story.

My intention is to table the game for a while then pick it up again sometime in the future when we can run it as a one-off or another short set of filler adventures.

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2015, 10:07:40 PM »
Okay!  How are we doing for this week?  I'm down.  We should all be able to make it.  The weather is even halfway good according to the forecast.

I will warn y'all that I might be a little late.  My commute has been running 2~3 hours a week (because I drive though Boston to Cambridge).  I'm going to leave earlier on Friday to get my kid out of daycare and make it down to the game, but I don't know what the drive to South Shore will be like.  Hopefully I'll be there by 7:30 but I should absolutely make it by 8:00.

jbkilroy

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2015, 11:33:50 PM »
I won't be in until around 7 myself.  At my place the opportunity for extra work ebbs and flows, and right now it's flowing, so I need to get all the hours I can while it lasts.

Guu

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 02:15:19 PM »
Lunchtime and we're at NO REPLIES.  Things are looking good for a max attendance game.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 04:30:50 PM »
I'll be there.