Author Topic: Marvel RPG Previews  (Read 3751 times)

Bob

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
Marvel RPG Previews
« on: January 26, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
Have a looksie, and get psyched up!
http://margaretweis.com/images/stories/bonus_content/data_file_captain_america_promo_2.pdf

http://margaretweis.com/images/stories/bonus_content/mhr_breakout_preview.pdf

Launch day should be February 28th. Stay tuned for info on a potential event I'm putting together for it.

-Bob

PhoenixFire

• Epic Tier Level 30
Re: Marvel RPG Previews
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
Interesting, a marvel RPG is a long way from her authoring Dragonlance

Bob

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »
She didn't write it. :) The lead designer is Cam Banks. Additional work from Phil Menard (The ChattyDM), Dave Chalker (DavetheGame from Criticalhits.com) and others.

PhoenixFire

• Epic Tier Level 30
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:38:40 PM »
She didn't write it. :) The lead designer is Cam Banks. Additional work from Phil Menard (The ChattyDM), Dave Chalker (DavetheGame from Criticalhits.com) and others.

too bad, i'm a big fan of her Star of the Guardians series and anything Dragonlance... well almost anything, they should of stopped after Summer Flame lol

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:53:08 PM »
This looks pretty cool, I'm more of a DC guy myself (except for my undying love for Spiderman, Thor, and Captain America) but stepping into the shoes of any superhero would be fun.

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 05:53:44 PM »
I liked the older system alot, had alot of fun playing it...  this one looks cool cant wait to see how it plays out
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?