Author Topic: Chaos Lord question  (Read 491 times)

nathanmorgan

• 40k Chaos Space Marines
    • Email
Chaos Lord question
« on: April 23, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
If a chaos lord who by default has a 5+ inv. save and if equipped with terminator armor does that make the save 4+ and with mark of tzeentch make it 3+. Possibly a very dumb question I know but i meant to ask it when I was at the abington store on saturday.

KestrelM1

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
Re: Chaos Lord question
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:03:35 PM »
If a chaos lord who by default has a 5+ inv. save and if equipped with terminator armor does that make the save 4+ and with mark of tzeentch make it 3+. Possibly a very dumb question I know but i meant to ask it when I was at the abington store on saturday.

Terminator Armour comes with a 5+ Invulnerable save, not a +1 to invulnerable saves, so the Chaos Lord has a 5+ Invulnerable save if he wears Terminator Armour.

So a Chaos Lord with the Mark of Tzeentch would have a 4+ Invulnerable save whether he is wearing his Power Armor or Terminator Armor.

nathanmorgan

• 40k Chaos Space Marines
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
Thanks, I was reading through my codex and the question just popped into my head.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 07:12:53 PM »
IIRC, a 3+ invuln save isn't possible with any unit from the Chaos Marines codex. But for me, it's been awhile...

Ed

• Epic Tier Level 27
  • "No, but have you hearda' Magic?"
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »
yes ben the codex was updated asap when you stopped playing them.