Author Topic: =][= N E C R O M U N D A =][=  (Read 3438 times)

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
=][= N E C R O M U N D A =][=
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:19:23 PM »
So, this summer I'll be running a Necromunda campaign. There's been a lot of positive interest. The downside is that there has been TOO much interest. With over 17(!) looking to play, things are going to have to get divided into an early summer league and a late summer league.

I went with first come first serve, here, so sorry if I stepped on any toes. Here's a list of those playing in the campaign starting this May.

Rick James
Rich Bourque
Stephanie Mulligan
Matthew Thomas
Nick Hough
Paul Gaughran
Steve Riley
Dave Goss

This is also going to test out the Underhive rules, which seem... eh. The next campaign season may use the community rules.

Everyone else: Around July, a second league will start.

Thanks, guys!
beep bop boop

GossWeapon

• Epic Tier Level 22
  • Legendary Creature - Troll
Re: =][= N E C R O M U N D A =][=
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 03:20:03 AM »
MOAR ORK GANGZ
Tiger's Den founding member

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 06:05:05 PM »
im interested ive always wanted to paint Arbites and do some converting based on what ive read in novels with arbites in it.

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
We're in limbo right now with the oh-so-controversial terrain issues. I'd like to get all 18 of you to have a good time, but the first league might not even start until July.
beep bop boop

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »
no worries dude! I am currently getting funds together for the big move so I cant spend much extra cash unless I absalutely have to.

King of the Elves

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 10:51:33 PM »
I would be intrested in the second league (whenever that starts)

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 11:14:40 PM »
I wana convert although not be able to use Arbite Veichles for display purposes. I will totaly have to put little sirens on them.

King of the Elves

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 11:28:26 PM »
I wana convert although not be able to use Arbite Veichles for display purposes. I will totaly have to put little sirens on them.

Lol!

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »
That would be beyond boss.
beep bop boop

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 11:29:27 PM »
well in one book i read they had a land speeder. I just get the scout one and put on little sirens and a sound box it has a big enough compartment in the back for wiring and such! :p

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 11:19:56 PM »
I heard ya have gaps! Ill be happy to play :). I kinda want to do Arbites if its ok Im even going to make conversions for arbite viechles that probably wont ever be used to have light and sound. Look out hive scum! Hear the cops coming?!

i also stumbled on this web page and thought it might be helpful for a look over.

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/other-40k-universe-games/197611-necromunda-links-all-those-hard-find-pdfs.html

Zaroth

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:05 AM »
Very cool.  All the blue and orange links are articles from the old Gang War and Necromunda Magazines.  I have most of them, but am missing the first three issues of Gang War.  This will help fill in the gap.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
yeah I thought it was useful. Maybe I can make an arbites tank that uses the rules for veichles? :p Im J/K I just want to model a land speeder or a Repressor to look like a S.W.A.T van and put little LEDs on it im excited by this concept for some unknown reason.