Author Topic: Interest in Shadowrun Fourth Edition Game  (Read 2108 times)

dashifen

• The Full Dash
    • Email
Interest in Shadowrun Fourth Edition Game
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:59:43 PM »
Greetings All,

I come to you from the mystical lands of the Midwest where I have been running Shadowrun pretty much non stop since the late 90's.  I just moved into Taunton, MA and this community is the first one that I've found in my general vicinity that seems to have anything to do with gaming.

As I said, I'm primarily an SR4 GM.  I've been running the game for years and I've even taken my hand at writing and proofreading for Catalyst Game Labs (who hold the current license for the game) when they need my help.  I've been an official GM for them at GenCon from 2005 through 2010 and was sad to have missed both last year and this year.  You can even find my name in the SR4 Anniversary Edition credits if you look carefully. </shameless-boasting>

So, I guess I'm just here to gauge interest in an SR4 campaign that I would run.  Alternatively, I haven't actually ever _played_ SR4, only GM'd in the setting, so if there are any other SR4 GMs out there, I'd love to help flesh out an existing table or help to get one started!

Let me know!
Dash

ciaran

• Email
Re: Interest in Shadowrun Fourth Edition Game
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 09:36:41 AM »
Hey Dash,

You posted this a long time ago  and I noticed you never got a response. Did you ever get a group together? I've been looking for a Shadowrun group to join.