Author Topic: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying PLANET ASSULT  (Read 1475 times)

hudhouse

• Heroic Tier Level 1
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying PLANET ASSULT
« on: December 16, 2012, 10:42:45 AM »
I decided to start this game up in systle.

At 2 Pm on sunday the 30th, tell 7 i will playing the event.... PLANET ASSULT!

All heroes available.

Standard Template only.

Periodic 10 minute breaks.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:34:39 AM by hudhouse »

hudhouse

• Heroic Tier Level 1
Re: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 06:07:17 PM »
Things you need: dice, d4,d6,d8,d10, and d12
Character Sheet: Your character you will be playing as (Can provide a look at your data sheet but not the whole thing)
Paper, Pencil
optional: Marvel books
(custom heroes that are balancied, and any hero you can find off the internet, with standered template may join in)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:35:20 AM by hudhouse »

hudhouse

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »
a acceptable guy i found that can be used as an example)
Deadpool

Affiliation:
Solo D8
 Buddy D10
 Team D6

Distinctions:
 Merc With a Mouth
 Even Better At Doing Whatever It Is Wolverine Does
 Crazy Like A…

Power Sets:
 Weapon X Made Me Cancer, Thanks
 Godlike Stamina D12
 Psychic Resistance D10
 Enhanced Agility D8

SFX: Healing Factor. Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress and step back your physical trauma by -1.
 SFX: The Yellow Boxes Are Your Buddy. If your Affiliation dice for an action is a D8 or lower you may borrow a D10 or lower from the doom pool, step it up +1, use it as an asset on that action, and return the dice to the doom pool.
 Limit: Ew, I’m All Goopy! Change any Weapon X Made Me Cancer, Thanks power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
 Limit: Weapon X Whipping Boy. Earn 1 PP when affected by Weapon X specific Milestones and tech.

To Me, My Guns!
 Weapon D8
 Teleport D6

SFX: Surprise! In a pool including a To Me, My Guns! Power, replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
 SFX: Bang Bang Bang. As Area Attack, add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
 SFX: Oops, Sword in Your Guts. Add a D6 to your dice pool for an attack action and step back highest die in pool by -1. Step up Physical Stress by +1.
 SFX: Indiscriminate. Instead of spending 1 PP, add D6 to the doom pool to create a To Me, My Guns! stunt.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown To Me, My Guns! And gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover gear.

Specialties:
 Acrobatic Expert D8
 Combat Master D10
Covert Master D10
 Crime Expert D8
Psych Expert D8

Milestones:
 Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!
 1XP – when you declare a character – ally or enemy – your super best ol’ pal or oldest ARCH ENEMY.
3XP – when you use your Psych Expert Specialty and Merc With a Mouth Distinction to cause Emotional Trauma to that character or provide them with an Asset.
 10XP – when you either attempt to sacrifice yourself for your chosen character or kill them.

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game
 1XP – when you make Deadpool either help another character activate one of their Milestone triggers or prevent them from doing so, while referencing the Milestone by name.
 3XP – when your antics put 2D12 in the doom pool, and they are used to end the scene in a way that is ridiculous or painful for Deadpool.
 10XP – when you either help another player reach their Milestone, or get torn to pieces attempting to prevent them from doing so.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
Joe Stasio wants Deadpool
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel