Author Topic: Legend of the Five Rings Living Campaign  (Read 1310 times)

Earl

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Legend of the Five Rings Living Campaign
« on: February 07, 2013, 01:54:35 AM »
Four years ago, Rokugan faced the forces of the Lying Darkness at Volturnum. With the return of the Empire’s ancestors through Oblivion’s Gate, the Shadow was defeated, though at great cost. Many of these spirits chose to remain in the mortal realm, to help Rokugan recover from the grievous wounds dealt by the Empire’s enemies during the War Against the Darkness. Emperor Toturi I, himself a returned spirit, has made every effort to reintegrate the other spirits into the modern Empire. The major conflicts over the last decade have taken their toll, and Rokugan has been long in rebuilding. But the Empire’s foes have been biding their time as well, and the reign of Toturi is not as secure as most believe…

Come join in Legend of the Five Rings fantasy of Samurai where the Code of Bushido is the law, and Honor stronger than steel.

I'm going to be running the Living campaign for Legend of the Five Rings, Heroes of Rokugan III:Spirit of Bushido, on alternating Sundays at 2pm, I'll be there around 1pm if people want to stop by earlier and draw up characters . Starting this Sunday, February 10th(though weather may make this an issue if it is then I'll start the following sunday 17th). If you interested respond here and drop by, all you need to bring is yourself(though a pencil and 10 or so d10's won't hurt if you have them) and we'll make up a character. If you have any questions ask them here or by Sending a PM.

Earl