Author Topic: BFG Wednesday (18MAR09)  (Read 7886 times)

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
Re: BFG Wednesday (18MAR09)
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 10:49:52 AM »

What time will you be there and what time does the League meet and the Hero Bash?

I'll most likely be there between 5 and 6.  The league meets at around 7:30 and takes about half an hour to go through the processes of gaining land and challenges, although I don't think there are any challenges this coming one.  Then the hero bash will probably be right after that.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »

I'll try to get there as early as I can with 1,500 points of Imperials.  See you there.  ;D

John

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 10:30:56 PM »
I came to the store hoping to see the results of a great BFG game but instead I didn't see anyone.  What happened?

Sorry didn't see the other posts.

John that completely sucks.  I'm sorry you had a run of bad luck.  Are things improved?
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 10:39:29 PM »

As of now, I'm using my wife's car to get our daughter to daycare and myself to work.  The mechanic is running a diagnostic on my car to find the problem.  Hopefully I get her back tomorrow.  As of the washing machine, I've been shopping online for one.

John

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »
That is rotten.  Believe me I know what it is like to be without a car.  Hopefully it is just the starter, nothing expensive.  I'll pray that all goes well.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 05:05:05 PM »

Rob, ready for tomorrow?  Car is fixed, Fleet is assembled and Roster is filled out.  I heard that Cary gave you a star mat.  How large is it and how does it look?

John

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 10:49:38 PM »

Rob, ready for tomorrow?  Car is fixed, Fleet is assembled and Roster is filled out.  I heard that Cary gave you a star mat.  How large is it and how does it look?

John

It's still at BG, actually.  It looks awesome, but it's kind of... hairy. Apparently Cary has pets.  ::)

I wouldn't have had a chance to wash it yet, anyway.  We may just want to continue to play on black, and schedule more games once I get it washed.  I hope we can get more in than the once every few months game.  Haha.

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

Thanks for the game of Gothic.  We've got to get another game soon.  There seems to be more people with fleets than I thought.  We've got to get them involved in some games.  Talk to you soon.

John

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

Thanks for the game of Gothic.  We've got to get another game soon.  There seems to be more people with fleets than I thought.  We've got to get them involved in some games.  Talk to you soon.

John

Definitely.  I think we should see about a team game/introduction for some of the players.  Like, a few ships per player and one group versus the other.  That would be a pretty fun way to bring people in.

brennanpjbren

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »
Sounds good to me,,Might have a few Eldar ships ready by then.