Author Topic: Looking for some real players  (Read 1456 times)

Lonewolf

Looking for some real players
« on: September 02, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new to the weymouth area (from north shore). I have been DM'ing for about 20 years.. I'm (40).  I am looking to start a long term campaign with some new players.  3.5 edition rules.  I consider myself a great DM but great players are what makes the game.  I do not use pre-made adventures or worlds.  I myself have not played much as I feel most DMs are dry and too predictable.  How are my games different?  I believe in character backgrounds, this always makes for a richer game.. DMs are soft too.. Why is it that every encounter is a similar level to that of the players?  That's not realistic, in my game encounters are truly random.. B warned, pick pocketing that drunken man at the end of the bar may be bad for your health.  Players need to fear death or the game is a waste.  I don't seek out to kill players, but if they die..they die.  Adventures: plots need to be more original: everything is like the movies.. I hate predicatible!   So, I think my games rock.. But players are the true key..  I am looking for interested, motivated players.. I am hoping to hear from you.. I plan to be picky with who I play with as I will dedicate a lot of my time to giving you a great game.   Thanks for reading my mini thesis.  lol
The world will not be destroyed by Evil, but by those that watch and do nothing.

Bumblebee Recycled

• Email
Re: Looking for some real players
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 05:56:58 AM »
  Hello, I might be interested.