Author Topic: How many is too many warjacks for Epic Asphyxious?  (Read 1404 times)

Sir_Prometheus

• God
    • Email
How many is too many warjacks for Epic Asphyxious?
« on: January 16, 2014, 06:09:51 PM »
I've had a cryx army for years, but never really used it much, recent 40k changes have made me think I'll play more.  I hear a lot about "too many warjacks", I was specifically thinking about running two chicken jacks (for the nodes), cankerworm, and the Death Jack.  I figure the chicken jacks mostly only need to run first turn, the cankerworm gets his free move, so that helps, and of course deathjack generates focus?

Is that too much?  Would I be able to add more warjacks, or do something like downgrade the death jack to a slayer (which is cheaper, but much less focus efficient) you think? 

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
Re: How many is too many warjacks for Epic Asphyxious?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »
Thats a fairly standard start to most eLich lists on the internet. It will be fine.
beep bop boop

GossWeapon

• Epic Tier Level 22
  • Legendary Creature - Troll
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 10:14:11 PM »
I don't think eAsphyxious needs Deathjack.  He really only needs an arcnode or a seether.  He likes a variety of infantry and thinks that clear paths.

If you mean legendary, then that seems like a solid battlegroup.
Tiger's Den founding member

Sir_Prometheus

• God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:49:39 PM »
Well, I like jacks, and want to run them.

Anyway, tried the list out, worked pretty well.  Made some small changes, but I won my first game against an actual competitive player.  (I've played some games with close buddies that don't know the game much more than I do)