Author Topic: Infinity  (Read 33894 times)

MWhite

• Thunderbird Artworks
    • Email
Re: Infinity
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »
just to clarify, which store does each of you frequent? I myself almost always got to the Abington store, though I am equidistant between Abington and Plainville. I think it will help people connect with each group.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2014, 02:34:34 PM »
Alpharius? Michaud and I meet at the Plainville Store on Tuesday Nights around 7 or so, maybe later or earlier depending on who gets there first and traffic.
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Michaud

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2014, 03:07:17 PM »
Hey Brian, replied to your PM.  Like Brain and Alpharius said, we meet in Plainville at 7, come on down! 

As a side note, N3 has been released and is shipping out now.  Some lucky ducks (not me  :-[) have their copies already. 

king74

• Email
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »
Hi guys, thanks for the quick reply and positive response.  I am really looking for to finally getting some games of Infinity under my belt. I look forward to meeting some of you guys in person,  Tuesday night at the Plainville store.

Michaud

« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2014, 02:26:50 PM »
Glad to hear, Brian, we'll see you then!

Also, the new Infinity 3rd Edition rulebook has been released for FREE online!

Code: [Select]

http://www.infinitythegame.com/archivo/[ENG]_Rules.pdf

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 02:35:36 PM by Michaud »

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2014, 04:56:48 PM »
You beat me to posting the link  lol   Excitement all Around, we have new rules!!!   Looking forward to seeing the book itself once I get that in, but in the mean PDF version will do
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

king74

• Email
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2014, 05:18:41 PM »
Real life is threatening to get in the way of hobby time. Not sure what time I will be able to get to Battleground. So long story short I don't want to anyone to waste their valuable hobby time waiting on me. Michaud, I truly appreciate your offer to run a demo game for me and I hope we can reschedule for next Tuesday?

Michaud

« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »
Brian, unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it down for the next few weeks, life is getting in my way.  We'll find a Tuesday that will work for both of us after that. 

Also, if I'm not able to make it down before then, both Alpharius and Brainvictim have also played through Icestorm.  I'm sure they would be happy to show you the ropes as well. 

As far as I know Brainvictim and I will still be there at 7, so even if you can only pop in later, feel free to swing by and check out some live Infinity.

I do appreciate the post though, thanks for letting me know you might not make it down tonight.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2014, 05:53:13 PM »
I will be there tonight.  Just waiting to get out of Work  >:(   I should be there by 7(ish)?  Hoping for light Traffic and nothing crazy as last time.

Michaud

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2014, 05:55:09 PM »
Sounds good, I won't get worried if you are a few minutes late.

Michaud

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2014, 11:56:39 AM »
Thanks for the game last night, Brain, I had a good time! 

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »
Thanks for the game last night, Brain, I had a good time!

Thank you as well, it was good times indeed.  Looking forward to getting some games in with the N3 rules as soon as they get shipped.  Going to look into some fusilier hackers now, I didn't like the disabling of the Jotum but it was fun to see how it works.   ;D

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2014, 11:17:28 AM »
Roll call for this Tuesday! I should be there; it's been a while since I've been able to game so I'm itching to go.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2014, 09:53:46 AM »
Roll call for this Tuesday! I should be there; it's been a while since I've been able to game so I'm itching to go.

I will be there. 

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2014, 05:11:05 PM »
Cool beans. The usual time then?