Author Topic: Infinity  (Read 33909 times)

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
Re: Infinity
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2014, 09:57:14 AM »
Yes, 7pm. 
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2014, 05:33:18 PM »
Hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to take a rain check. Today has been...insanity. I haven't the time nor the inclination. Catch ya'll after the holidays.

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2014, 05:38:10 PM »
NoOoOo...Well Happy Holidays to yous and see you in the New Year man, be safe out there there are crazies out and about.

Is anyone Going?? Post up if you are please, I will check again before I head out to the shop, I might not go if nobody goes.
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2015, 01:00:54 PM »
Anything happening with Infinity in Abington? I heard a rumor about Thursday pick-up games. 
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2015, 02:07:18 PM »
Alpharius?, Michaud and I play at Plainville on Tuesday Nights, but since the start of the Holidays, we really haven't been meeting.  Hopefully soon we can get back on Schedule.  Keep checking this thread, Everyone will post up once schedules are figured out.

king74

• Email
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2015, 08:31:17 PM »
Is there any Infinity action happening at either one of the two locations.....are you guys still meeting up at The Plainville store for Tuesday nights?

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
I will be at Plainvile on Janury 27th. after 7pm.  Hopefully other people show up.  We can playoff some missions from the OP:IS box set  OR  with the tree and shrub terrain they have there we can try and make a jungle like table   :o  :o

Please anyone that is going Post up, also if you can't make it last minute post up as well.  Let's get this year started with the New Rules and games going.

MWhite

• Thunderbird Artworks
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2015, 03:55:34 PM »
just a heads up to all the Abington players. I left an official Infinity vinyl play mat at the store. If anyone wants to use it feel free to. Just ask someone at the counter where they keep it. The store also has a pretty sizeable compliment of terrain to use as well. Just do me a favor and take it easy on the mat. ;)

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
Well this snow storm ruined this past week. So Tuesday  February 3rd who is going to Plainville for some Infinity Action?

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2015, 07:03:29 PM »
I might just make it out this time! It's been so long though, I'll probably need to half-relearn the game.  :P

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2015, 10:09:15 PM »
If it's not snowing, I'll be there

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2015, 05:36:49 PM »
Working late again today... It's unlikely I'll make it.  :-\

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2015, 06:04:37 PM »
Anyone Going??