Author Topic: [Plainville MA]Weekly 5th Edition D&D Starter Set Campaign  (Read 1642 times)

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
[Plainville MA]Weekly 5th Edition D&D Starter Set Campaign
« on: June 26, 2014, 02:32:23 AM »
Format: Weekly Campaign Session
Date: Tentative looking to start July 8th,2014 a Tuesday
Time: 6:30pm (Depending on Interest and my own Work Schedule I may run another Session at 3:00pm on Tuesdays as well)

Address:
25 Taunton Street
Plainville, MA 02762

Interested in playing E-mail me at: Loranus@live.com

Parking on site
Pre-generated characters from the box will be available. If you wish to make a character you are welcome to make a Character using the Dungeons and Dragons Basic Rules PDF Downloadable from the Wizards of the Coast Website. All Characters will start at level 1 at the beginning of the campaign.

Greetings and Salutations to all adventurers. With the upcoming release of Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Starter box on July 3rd I am hoping that some people are interested in playing in the campaign included in the box. I will be running the Campaign from beginning to end on a weekly basis.

General Questions
-Hi I am a new player and never played 5th or D&D at all can I play?
   Certainly I welcome all new players to the table and as this is the starter set it has all the core rules you need to play the game.

-Can I use the play test rules to make a character for this?
   No, Wizards of the Coast have stated they changed the rules through a couple of revisions since the last play test. This means that the rules you are using may be different than the rules in the starter set. You are welcome to make a Character using the Dungeons and Dragons Basic Rules PDF that should be released and found on the Wizards website at the same time as the Starter Set.

-How many people are you planning to sit at your table.
   Anywhere from 4-8 players depending on interest. If you are interested please contact me so I can get a head count and determine if I want to set up another session for players.

-I can't be there every week can I still join and play?
   If you know that your schedule won't let you play every session just let me know. I would like to give priority to people who can make it on a regular basis. But I welcome you to come in and see if I have room that week so you can play.

-Will there be any sort of Entrance fee?
   No, this is a completely free sort of event. If you want to support it anyways bring a couple of snacks to share with everyone at the table. You will still have to pay the store to print out any sort of Character Sheets you need for your own characters though outside of the Pre-generated ones from the box.

-Is this an Organized Event or part of D&D Living Story.
   No, this is just a casual and fun play through of the Campaign included in the Starter Set.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
Re: [Plainville MA]Weekly 5th Edition D&D Starter Set Campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »
Made a Facebook event for those reluctant to Send out E-mails and such.

https://www.facebook.com/events/133586123500137/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com