Author Topic: New(ish) guy here  (Read 1540 times)

Leigh

New(ish) guy here
« on: July 30, 2014, 02:29:36 PM »
Hi all,

Been a loooong time, but I may have some excuse to get out once or twice a month and I'm thinking the Plainville store is awfully close to work (Mansfield).  I've let go of my Daemons, started back in 2003 under Hordes of Chaos rules, and my even older skaven, only to have started a new skaven army a couple years ago when the new models/armybook came out.  Pictures of the Clan Rictus theme are below.  Not sure if I have enough to play a small game of about 750 yet, but need lots more painting anyway. 

Plus, I'm not even sure what version of the game we are on now!  So I might swing by some Tuesday night to do a little painting, maybe a quick game, or even just to hang out and browse.  Anyone playing LotR still too?  If I'm by I could bring in enough for both sides in some quick battles.

Hope to be in soon, good to see some active gaming going on.  Seems like the scene has picked up locally from what I remember.

Leigh

Champion

Warpfire Thrower

Grenedier (Globadier)

Chieftain (pistol on the belt)

Clanrats

Slaves

rayman

• Email
Re: New(ish) guy here
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 03:07:39 PM »
Ill play if you can get there tonight.  Might be able to do Thursday also.   Im kind of new so you will have to work with me lol

Leigh

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »
Thanks rayman.  Nights are tough for me.  I might be able to get out once in a while, but definitely easing into things right now and painting up the skaven I have.  It'll be a bit before I can get up to about 750 for a game though.  I'll let you know when I'm there and we'll work something out.

rayman

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 08:50:20 PM »
Most of my stuff is still being painted to so.   But Ill play small game if you want.  Just let me know what times during the day anf what days are good for you and ill let you know what I can do.