Author Topic: new player just learning the rules.  (Read 2247 times)

rayman

• Email
new player just learning the rules.
« on: July 31, 2014, 11:08:37 PM »
Hello everyone im ray.   I just started playing fantasy about a month ago but I only get to play on Saturdays. So not a lot of practice.    I was wondering if anybody would be willing to play a few games with me tomorrow at the plainville store to help me get better(I have the book and understand the basic stuff).   Im able to get there for when they open at 12noon. And i can hang around untill about 5 or 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

BrianP

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
Re: new player just learning the rules.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 12:16:21 AM »
Ray, I cannot make it down tomorrow but a couple of us are likely to be there this Sunday. If you are free you are more than welcome to come down and hang out, watch, and ask questions. Depending on how things go we may even be able to get a game in - what army have you picked up, and how many points have you been playing?

rayman

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 12:31:11 PM »
Thats cool but I cant do sundays wish I could.   I can only do Saturdays and I usally go to a diffrent place.   I was just looking for a few games to learn a bit more.    Im still up to play and I can get there in 20 mins so if anyone wants to just let me know

rayman

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 03:48:36 PM »
I may have Tuesday off of work. But I will have to play it by ear.  Would anyone like to stop by the plainville store and play a few games with me if I do have it off?

rayman

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
Ok so I have tonight off if anyone wants to come by the plainville store and plsy somr fantasy with me im getting better and hhave about 2400 points just let me know ill check this page often im only 18 mins away so I can get the there quick.   Also have Thursday off if thats good for anyone

rayman

• Email
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 09:47:47 AM »
Hello again    wanted to see if anyone wants to play a few games this afternoon and tonight I have the day off and would like to play a few rounds .  Also I have friday night off I think so if anyone wants to plan to. play a game or something let me know.

Frank

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 10:51:48 PM »
Hello I've been looking to get back into fantasy after 6 years and would like to play a few games I can play on Wednesday Thursday anytime Monday and Friday after 4pm and Saturday before 2pm I only have 1k of chaos warriors

rayman

• Email
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 01:24:25 AM »
I have monday off of work and could come play a few games at the plainville store if you want.   Just let me know with another personal message as I get thoes in my emale and will see it faster thsnks and cant wait to play

takenogundam1

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 06:37:23 PM »
If anyone wants, I will be in Plainville Tuesday at 3:30/4
Take a moment, please. Ponder the depths of your insignificance."

"It would be disappointing if you were unable to overcome this simplest of defenses. Hilarious, but disappointing."

Frank

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 06:39:49 PM »
Hey if u would like to play pm I get those on my phn