Author Topic: Anyone interested in a weekly game of Malifaux?  (Read 2998 times)

Megabyte114

Anyone interested in a weekly game of Malifaux?
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:44:57 AM »
New to the forums, well, kinda... but definately not new to the store. This weekend, I went to the Plainville store to pick up some pieces I had ordered, and while there, I had asked if there was anything going. While the answer I had gotten was "not a lot," it sounded to me like there was some serious interest just brewing under the surface.

Anyone interested in starting a weekly game of this? Admittedly, at lest for me this would have to be a weekend thing. My job usually doesn't let me out till stupid late, but I would love to start one. No pressure, just have some fun in what I would arguably call the best miniature game right now. If you need to learn, well, Im happy to help. (Hell, we might help each other... the place I was playing before as I read the rulebook on my own wasn't quite doing it right either.)

What do you say?

EDIT: please note, this will not begin this weekend if we go forward. Im actually kinda packed in. Im hoping, we could start as early as next weekend, though.... assuming of course this fits anyone else's schedule.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:35:53 AM by Megabyte114 »

whately

• Email
Re: Anyone interested in a weekly game of Malifaux?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 03:24:39 PM »
 I'm looking for more Malifaux players myself and I'm out near the Abington store.  It is definitely the best game out there.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
would love to start this game again. haven't read the 2e rules yet so would need to relearn the game.

whately

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »
 It's a great time to start again because they've just released a second book with all the remaining Masters /models that were in the old edition, plus new ones. I've loved the minis since they first came out but I'm new to this edition.  I have a lot of minis if you ever want to try it out. What did you play last edition?

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 11:58:59 AM »
I played lady justice. also had some neverborn

JoshL

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 01:05:53 AM »
I'm moving back to the area and am very interested in regularly playing malifaux if anyone else still is let me know