Author Topic: Scoundrel Squad (Tuesday Nights)  (Read 1516 times)

DeadManJoe

• Email
Scoundrel Squad (Tuesday Nights)
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:43:21 PM »
Greetings fellow gamers! My name is Joe and I will be running a D&D 5th edition campaign on Tuesday nights from 5-7PM. The usual cost of $4 per person for entry and must be 13+ in age for the mature themes. The campaign will center around a squad of convicts recently paroled into the Hand of Fate organization. Their freedom comes at a price however, take on and accomplish dangerous missions for getting time of your sentence.This will be a hard/difficult encounter campaign. Please feel free to ask any questions, I'd be more then happy to answer them! :3

First session starts at 5PM, Tuesday January 27th at the Plainville Battlegrounds
Email: jachristensen@email.neit.edu
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:15:44 AM by DeadManJoe »

DeadManJoe

• Email
**RESCHEDULED DUE TO HAZARDOUS WINTER CONDITIONS!!!***
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 07:20:16 PM »
Due to the driving ban in Massachusetts set into effect tonight and the potentially hazardous winter conditions I have to reschedule the 1st Scoundrel Squad meet up for NEXT Tuesday (February 3rd). Sorry for the change in schedule but I'd rather everyone was safe and didn't risk their health/car on driving to an RP session. Please feel free to email me jachristensen@email.neit.edu if you have any questions or would like to go over your character sheet (I'd like to do this before the next session). Thanks and stay safe!

Best,
   -Joe