Author Topic: New to community, would like to learn how to play 40K  (Read 1774 times)

Cheesy

New to community, would like to learn how to play 40K
« on: May 28, 2015, 12:54:24 AM »
Hello, I was told that there are 40K events on Thursdays in the Planesville location.  I was wondering if anyone would be around on May 28th after 7PM that would be willing to go through the basics with myself and a friend.  We both are looking to play Imperial Guard,  any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time!

-Cheesy

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: New to community, would like to learn how to play 40K
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »
I should be there around that time and can show you the ropes. I'll see you then.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Vagabond

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 08:18:51 AM »
As will I. I will try to bring an ig player as well to talk with you about that army.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
~Sun Tzu - The art of war.
The greater good will always prevail.

Vagabond

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 02:44:22 PM »
If you guys would like to learn with more space and breathing room come in Tuesday night.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
~Sun Tzu - The art of war.
The greater good will always prevail.