Author Topic: Infinity games in Abington  (Read 3080 times)

GossWeapon

• Epic Tier Level 22
  • Legendary Creature - Troll
Infinity games in Abington
« on: June 15, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
Hello,

We have a small crowd of people who have bought armies and/or ice storm.  I am opening up this thread to attract some more folks to come in.  We are aiming for Thursday nights around 6:30, casual/ITS format, with new comers welcome! 
Tiger's Den founding member

Erichkruger

• Email
Re: Infinity games in Abington
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:03:45 PM »
I got one Ice Storm set.  I'll be interested in playing.

I have yet to paint the minis, they are only primed atm.  Getting to the store is not a possibility for me for about a month.  When i can, though i would very much want to play.

Whale

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 10:27:58 AM »
Do people still play Infinity in Abington? I'd definitely like to play.

elvedril

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 02:25:38 PM »
Resurrecting the thread to see if anybody still wants to play Infinity. I have started painting some figures for the game and would like to have somebody show me the ropes.

elderbot

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 12:57:42 AM »
I definitely want to play, but I'm also a newbie. I have a Caledonia Highlander sectorial army (Ariadna). We could probably struggle through a small game together.

elvedril

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 01:33:54 AM »
Sounds good. I am working my way through painting the Icestorm box and am hoping to have the figures ready to play 150 points and am planning to expand after that. It is usually easiest for me to play on Mondays or Tuesdays, with Abington being somewhat closer to me than Norton. What days work best for you?