Author Topic: New to 40k,, Looking for help  (Read 1195 times)

skearney7

• Email
New to 40k,, Looking for help
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:30:54 AM »
Hello 40k community. I am recently getting back into 40k after a departure from table top games. I am looking to build a Blood Angels army. A while ago I was helped with a list, but, I know a new codex is out. I was wondering if anyone would either like to meet at the Plainville store, or message me on facebook, to possibly give me a hang at setting up an army (and points). I am very new to 40k, so putting the army together will take time. any help is much appreciated. thank you all in advance.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: New to 40k,, Looking for help
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »
Hey man, welcome to the community.

We've got a group on Facebook that's might be a better help (higher traffic).  I'm sure you'll get some good feedback there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/845161545576018/

We've also got a great group of players that meet on Tuesday nights.  Some of the are just starting out and some of the are veterans.  They meet around 6-7pm and have been playing a lot of 400 point games, which are great for new players.  Definitely come down and hang out if you're free on Tuesday nights.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
Re: New to 40k,, Looking for help
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:49:37 PM »
Definitely come down. I havent played in a while and would love to get back into things myself. Probably be making a stop down on Both Tuesday and Thursday but I can tell you that the people who show up on Tuesday are great fun and will be more than willing just to help you out and get a few games in.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com