Author Topic: Fantasy Flight Star Wars (Edge of the Empire): Testing the waters  (Read 2210 times)

Hinklemar

Fantasy Flight Star Wars (Edge of the Empire): Testing the waters
« on: September 29, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
Hey all! I recently moved into the area and have made the Abington store my LGS. As the thread title says, I’m looking for gamers interested in playing Fantasy Flight’s Star Wars RPG system. I am anxious to both GM and play, though I’d pick GMing first. Post or PM me if you’d be interested in starting a group or if you have a group which needs a player or GM. I’ll post back in this thread with any updates. Good luck; have fun!

- Hinklemar

Hinklemar

Re: Fantasy Flight Star Wars (Edge of the Empire): Players wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »
Well, this has gotten 54 views in a bit over a month so there have to be a few interested. I am now actively recruiting to start a game! I hope to get things together in the next couple weeks and probably start in December. If you're interested email me at kaywinnit.ent@gmail.com! I'll also be posting a flyer in the Abington store, plus will be there on Tuesdays for X-wing. Be advised, I would only be available to run on Wednesdays or Thursdays regularly. Good luck; have fun!