Author Topic: At long last I live!!!  (Read 1523 times)

coolrick5

• 6200 proxy points of Salamanders
    • Email
At long last I live!!!
« on: December 28, 2015, 01:29:47 PM »
College and work on every night shift during the week are finally over, and weather be damned I plan on going to the Plainville store tomorrow as long as it isn't closed for the snow. Anyone gonna be there for some small games while I ease my way back into the swing of 40k?
Due to some screwup in their gene-seed genetic radiation protection, all Salamanders are black...We're talking coal black, pitch black, hexadecimal code #000000, the missing word in the phrase "...as the void of space." That kind of black. With glowing red eyes.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: At long last I live!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:46:39 PM »
It's our off week for Combat Patrol but there's a chance people will be around later in the day (around 6-7pm).

I heard we'll get 1-3 inches of snow starting tonight into tomorrow morning.  We won't be closing for that.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 08:15:39 PM »
I plan on spending the afternoon there.  Been a looking time since I played 40k though.

coolrick5

• 6200 proxy points of Salamanders
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 02:01:54 PM »
Aaaand I've just been called into work again -_- *sigh* well, maybe next week.
Due to some screwup in their gene-seed genetic radiation protection, all Salamanders are black...We're talking coal black, pitch black, hexadecimal code #000000, the missing word in the phrase "...as the void of space." That kind of black. With glowing red eyes.