Author Topic: Arcane legions  (Read 5438 times)

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
Arcane legions
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:55 AM »
I bought the starter on Saturday. I've read the rules and am looking to play either today or tomorrow.  I might be in early today to try it before dnd and will be in sometime tomorrow afternoon. I have enough for two people to play.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
Re: Arcane legions
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 09:10:51 AM »
Well i'll be in before our game today but afterwards I gotta take off right away.

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »
Jared if you'll be around tomorrow I could be interested.  I've wanted to see what the store copy looks like (gone through interesting reviews and would like to see what the models are like in person) but it seems to be MIA.

What time will you be around tomorrow?  I know it is day before Thanksgiving, which could be difficult.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 10:40:06 PM »
I got the starter kit for my birthday/chrismas gift and am wondering if anyone would like to run through a game on Wednsday night, Dec  30th? I"ve read the rules , but wanted to play afew game before I buy an expansion. I'll be around after 6pm. Jared I hear your the guy to learn this best from, with the most gametime, you gonna be around?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 10:45:30 PM by Warpedfuzz »
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
Anyone gonna be around Wednsday for a game?

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 05:46:32 AM »
I cant make it tonight. I might be around for a little while tomorrow depending on how i'm feeling but should definitely be around on saturday and can teach you how to play. I should also be picking up the rest of my army that day

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »
 Saterday would normally be ok, but not this weekend. I've got alot going on and I'm taking off for job training on Monday, so I won't be around at all. I do still intend on being at BG tonight, but maybe I'll bring along my 40k also, just in case no one wants to play Arcane. Maybe I can get Chase to play a game?
 You mentioned picking up rest of your army? what you play and what are you picking up? Just curious. I'm thinking Han Army so far. We'll see how I like the play. Than go from there. Catch ya whenever.

~Doug

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »
I went with the Romans. I have a cavalry pack, an infantry pack, and a roman legion bundle on hold at the store. The infantry and cavalry packs give you all the common figures of that type for a specific army. Uncommons and rares are found in booster packs. 8 boosters is a legion bundle. each legion bundle is guaranteed to have at least one of each uncommon and rare for the specific army.

There are also special figures only available on the arcane legions site.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 12:46:36 PM »
Ok back from  training and able to get alittle freetime in. Anyone up for a game of this? Til Friday that is.I've got the starter set assembled and read to go. I'm choosing The Han Dynasty.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »
I will be there either thursday or friday. after that I might be there saturday and most likely sunday

how many points can you do?

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »
I will be there either thursday or friday. after that I might be there saturday and most likely sunday

how many points can you do?
I'd have to count it up and see. It'll be a mixed army, cause I don't have all Hans yet.I wanted to see how the game played before I commited to an army

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
Well I added it all up and can come up with 6,800 pts with a mixed army. Not all that bad. I can do Thrusday. You still gonna be around?

~Doug

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
I'll be there around 5.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »
I'll be there around 5.

Cool. I'll be there shortly afterwards than. By 6 at latest.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 10:29:01 AM »
I found info about fireburst. It is being changed, they don't know exactly how but it will definitely require unblocked line of sight.