Author Topic: Another Dark Heresy Campaign.....  (Read 2221 times)

Joe C

Another Dark Heresy Campaign.....
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:26:47 PM »

Hi folks,

I am hoping to start a Dark Heresy Campaign (bi-weekly) at the store. The Campaign will use miniatures (I will provide if needed)and all combat will be on the board. It will be the classic Inquisitor style campaign. I have over thirty years experiance as a DM and truly look forward to lighting your character on fire. It will be a mix of role-playing and combat and at least once every session an problem should arise that be cleverly solved by a healthy dose of violence. I also must warn you that some painfull thinking will be involved though due to the detective nature of Dark Heresy.

I am looking for a party of five and have two folks intrested already. If you are intrested please send me a pm with your age and character class you wish to play...I prefere not to have multiple characters of the same type so the sooner the better. We will decide the best day to play for the group when the players get together and sessions should last four to five hours.

I look foward to hearing from you..

Joe Corsaro

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
Re: Another Dark Heresy Campaign.....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 09:42:38 AM »
Joe

I sent a reply using the messaging system, but it didn't show up in my out box.  Could you let me know if you didn't get it?

Bob

skavengear

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »
ive been looking into trying dh for a whie if ou havent started yet. i usually play a melee fighter, especially a chainsword wielding psychopath ;D

Joe C

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 04:42:39 AM »

I don't sence them having chainswords for awhile or the skill to really use them. If you PM me your name, age and exsperience I will put you on the waiting list. You never know when you will need a chainsword wielding psycopath...

Joe C

skavengear

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 12:14:53 PM »
Dave Goss, age 18, no prior heresy expirience, but ive been playing fantasy and rpgs for a long long time