Author Topic: Wanna Play...Battlestar Galactica?  (Read 2772 times)

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Wanna Play...Battlestar Galactica?
« on: August 21, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »
Is anyone, i.e. Jared, up to playing (read as teaching) me how to play Battlestar Galactica?  I have a bunch of cards and came across a starter that I didn't know was with the other cards.

I'm usually at the store on Wednesdays but can try to arrange something for another time.  Thanks!
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
Re: Wanna Play...Battlestar Galactica?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
if I can find my decks I would like to play again.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »
Most excellent!  Thanks Jared.  Let me know when you find them so we can schedule something.  :)

BTW, I just got 4 monster boosters of Monsterpocalypse.  Yay!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 02:20:04 AM »
Jared are there foil and no foil versions of rares?  I got a booster box today and when I opened it on the top was a foil rare in its own plastic wrapping.  Number Six Agent Provocateuer (card #130).

Then I opened a few packs and as a rare I pulled a non-foil version of the card.  Didn't know if that is true for all rares, some rares, or whatnot.  Was surprised to see the foil rare on its own in the box.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »
 Found them. I will be at the store today and tomorrow and random nights during the week. If you have a rule book bring it because I haven't played in a while.The foil on top was for stores to give out as a promo. There were 3 of these cards(1 randomly placed in each box). Not all rares have a foil and non foil. I can't remember how many do but I think its at least 10

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »
Thank you sir.  I want to make sure the wiki article is up to date for the game: http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_Collectable_Card_Game

Maybe tomorrow afternoon (after 3 or 4) or this coming Wednesday evening.  We have the DND meeting then so after that could be open.