Author Topic: Important Vogen League Announcements  (Read 709 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Important Vogen League Announcements
« on: June 21, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »
Players planning to play in the Vogen map league that starts this coming Thursday, June 24th...

It is highly encouraged for you to be at the store each Thursday night at 6:30pm during the 6 weeks that the league will run.  

If you cannot make it, on a Thursday you MUST provide me with the following information before 6:00pm on Thursday.

- Before the first meeting you must roll 1d100 (if you fail to do this I will do it for you).  This number will dictate the order in which each player chooses his territory on the first night, higher is better.

- Before each meeting you must send me a list of 4 (or greater) territories that you wish to take.  They must be ranked in order with number 1 being the territory most preferred, 2 second most, etc.  

- Before the FIRST meeting please provide me a list of 4 different starting areas as well as a list of your first 4 moves from each.  Please include as much information to me as possible if you can not be present on the first night of the league.  Contingency plans are encouraged.

If you fail to provide this information to me before each week one of your territories will be fortified as per the rules.

Please send an email titled "Battleground Vogen League Week [number] [name] to ChaseLaq@gmail.com

Ex.  If I were emailing my moves for week 3 I would send and email titled "Battleground Vogen League Week 3 Chase Laquidara".

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 11:33:39 AM by Battleground »
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel