Author Topic: Warmachine Color Stat Cards  (Read 2401 times)

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
Warmachine Color Stat Cards
« on: August 06, 2008, 03:36:59 PM »
I figure the core Warmachine players will have the answer to this.  It concerns when PP released the packs of color stat cards for the factions.

Are those cards only a reprinting of the black and white ones?  Or, do they have gaming fixing errata changes to certain units (such as Bloat Thralls?)?

Then after that did they, maybe a year later, release a 2nd set of color stat cards with more errata and new units and so forth?

I was discussing War at Sea with someone, there's some issues with the stat cards, and talk went to how PP did the color stat cards.  I'm not too familiar with that aspect and thought I'd turn to those in the know.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
Re: Warmachine Color Stat Cards
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 04:10:54 PM »
All new printings of cards include errata. Just about every big expansion, a new faction deck is available that's in line with all current rulings.
beep bop boop

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »
Thank you Ian.  That's ace!  I knew either Matt or you would have the answer.  Much obliged.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Matt Thomas

• Heroic Tier Level 6
  • My name is Matt and I am a pinning addict.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
I knew either Matt or you would have the answer.

That's right, we are your GODS! BOW BEFORE US!

Or at least bow before him, I am way to lazy to bother smiting people. Besides, his zealots have bombs ;-)

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 01:10:50 AM »
Well I only bow before Zod and Cthulhu but I can add you to the list.  :)

Seriously though you guys have been incredibly helpful.  I really appreciate it.