Board Games > Wednesday Game Night

Wednesday night board games - Plainville

(1/5) > >>

aduclos:
Hello -

What are the current popular games on Wednesday nights? Anything in particular? Would anyone be up for some more thematic stuff (FFG games for example)? What time do things usually start up?

I have a good assortment of games that I could bring for anyone up for trying something.

Chase:
Anthony, Rob (something) is in the process of organizing a Wednesday afternoon and Wednesday night board gaming group in Plainville.  Currently, some board gamers and D&D players have been playing in the weekly Dungeons and Dragons Encounters game that starts at 7:00pm.

The few board gamers that come in currently seem to get here between 6 and 7pm and seem to play more traditional euro games.

Jonathan:
I'm in favor of casual aka beer and pretzel type games.  I've done Carcassonne, Shadows Over Camelot, Agricola, Sitting Ducks, Bang, Apples to Apples, OOTs, Small World, Ticket to Ride, and almost anything that Jay has brought to BG Abington.

I own a handful of games such as BSG and Pandemic (just got, never played) and Agricola (thinking about getting expansion).

Hierophant:
Can we actually have beer and pretzels?

Jonathan:

--- Quote from: Hierophant on October 22, 2010, 02:37:06 PM ---Can we actually have beer and pretzels?

--- End quote ---

I'd love that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version