Author Topic: Fiasco! A Game of Powerful Ambition & Poor Impulse Control  (Read 1859 times)

Bob

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
Fiasco! A Game of Powerful Ambition & Poor Impulse Control
« on: December 23, 2010, 03:18:09 PM »
Hey Battlegrounders,

I will be running/facilitating a demo game of Fiasco (www.http://www.bullypulpitgames.com/games/fiasco/) on Tuesday night the 28th, starting at 9pm in Plainville. If you have ever enjoyed movies such as: Burn After Reading, Fargo, A Simple Plan...in other words, capers and scenarios that just end up in a complete shit show of a disaster, then you will LOVE Fiasco.

Fiasco is an RPG without a GM/DM, requires no prep time, and is just entirely too much fun. The scenario I will be running will have a D&D theme to it. The players will be adventurers in a po-dunk town who have recently slain a dragon, and now have too much downtime. In other words, a recipe for disaster.

No experience needed. Never even played an RPG before? No problem. I guarantee you will have a great time. The game can handle up to 6 players before it gets really insane, so first come first served. Let Chase know you are interested, and he will confirm your seat at the table of mayhem.

Look forward to seeing you all then!

-Bob

b0dywhatdeadb0dy

• Email
Re: Fiasco! A Game of Powerful Ambition & Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
 Hey!

I live near the Abington store and have been itching to play this. Is there anyone nearby who also would like to play? It is awesome, but no one I hang out with seems to be convinced. I have the both the main book and core book and I've printed a couple of the accessory scenarios. Let me know if we can get this going.

Thanks!

Bob

• Heroic Tier Level 5
    • Email
Re: Fiasco! A Game of Powerful Ambition & Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 06:23:44 PM »
Sorry I missed your reply here. I would be happy to facilitate a game or two of Fiasco. Especially now that its been on the Tabletop show, there should be more wanting to do it.