Author Topic: CME; Collaborative Mechanics Encounters!  (Read 1146 times)

Mercia

• Beware the Hunter's Moon...
CME; Collaborative Mechanics Encounters!
« on: June 27, 2012, 12:39:22 PM »
Battlegrounds Plainville Presents;
CME; Collaborative Mechanics Encounters!

Jonathan Jackson and myself have been playing and running a game called CM for years and about 2 months or so ago, we brought it to BG. Now, it has gotten so much positive feedback, it developed a fan following. For those fans, I am going to run the game over the course of the summer as a different form of Encounters.

Tonight is character creation and a in depth look at the rules and system. This is NOT DND, LFR or the like; it is a homebrew game with a homebrew system and tonight is all about understanding said system and making your character.

The sessions will begin on the 11th of July and will continue every wednesday until the 8th, when the finale of chapter one comes to a close. I begin promptly at 6pm and end around 9 or 10.

I will be at BG most of the night until about 10ish or so. Also, tonight is free. The encounter will be 4$ per player and I can only fit 6. If need be, Jon will run a second table. :)

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page (ZoeLarieJackson, pic of a unicorn)