Author Topic: Does anyone know if there is a lotr type of rpg?  (Read 2723 times)

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
Does anyone know if there is a lotr type of rpg?
« on: July 04, 2008, 01:02:10 AM »
i have always thought it would be interesting to do a lotr rpg cause i have always been a huge fan of lotr. if you know of one please tell me i would love to get into it or like trying to create one would be pretty cool like basing it off of dnd
www.Fire-merchant.webs.com

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
beep bop boop

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
Re: Does anyone know if there is a lotr type of rpg?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »
lol thanks  :P
www.Fire-merchant.webs.com

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

SGTGunn

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »
Iron Crown Enterprises used to publish a great system called Middle Earth Roleplaying based on their Role Master System.  The mechanics are a touch complicated and " old fashioned" but there is a ton of awesom official Tolkien Estate approved source material in the various game supplements. Probably out of print but I'm sure you can find themon eBay or amazon.

Adrian

Librarian

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »
there is a more recent RPG with new line involved..though thats still years old its kinda neat never got to play it though i have a few of the books.