Author Topic: Zombie Crawl - Necromunda  (Read 83221 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Zombie Crawl - Necromunda Wednesday (29OCT08)
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2009, 01:52:35 AM »
Demons... great...
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2009, 11:11:17 PM »

Chase, you worried?  You did well the last game!!

I'll be posting the rules for character generation and a list of skills and equipment players can choose from soon.

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »
Oh something new for me to die to :)

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »
Oh fun!
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Captain Bryan!

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBryanCosplay
    • Captain Bryan Cosplay
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2009, 05:51:32 PM »
can I join this too?

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »

Yes you can.

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2009, 02:18:58 AM »
  You realize you're running through what used to be a factory of sorts as the ruins you're in is chocked with heavy machinery and broken crates.  As you turn a corner, you run face to face with 4 zombies!  Combat refexes take over as you dive backwards and away from the zombie's swiping claws.  Behind them is a barrel and know what has to be done.  You fire your autogun at the barrel and find your mark.  The area is engulfed in a fireball as you roll behind a ruined wall.  You notice Rick and Steve climbing a ladder to a gantryway as they try to get away from the zombies chasing them.  The heat is intense as you peer around the wall to see all four zombies lying on the ground in flames!

Then it registers, Steve is alive?!  How?!  You thought he was taken down by the zombies!!  Lucky Son-of-a-bitch!  And where is Adrian and that exit!!  Quickly you scan the area and notice another ladder and skywalk that connects to where Rick and Steve were last seen.  If you can link up with them, the three of you should be able to get out of this hellhole!!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:25:50 AM by Commissar Grey »

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2009, 01:33:04 AM »

5 weeks till Zombie Crawl....is your character model selected and painted?   ;)

I'll post the information on character build the week prior to the game.  If there are any questions please post them here and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.  It is an open game so all are welcome.  We had a very good turn out for the game prior.

Start making those alliances!!  ;D

John

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2009, 04:37:38 AM »
I really can't wait for this.

It really is a blast!

Everyone is encouraged to come down and play this.  John really does a great job with it.  Everyone spends the night laughing, crying, blowing stuff up, and killing zombies!  :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2009, 12:25:42 AM »

You hear yelling and gun fire ahead of you as you quickly make your way down the ladder from the skywalk you used to escape the zombies.  There are figures tangled in close combat but the lighting is too low to distinguish friend from foe at this distance.

You swing your autogun and strike down the zombie that is attacking Pat.  He looks relieved that you are with him.  The zombie that you knocked down grabs your leg, but before it can bite you, you empty the clip of your autogun into the things grotesque face.  Rotten flesh, bone and a nasty smelling mist splatters on you but the zombie is no longer moving.  You smile contently.

You quickly scan the immediate area and do a head count; Rick, Steve, Pat, Doug and Chase...
where are the others?!  And where is Adrian???!!!!

You think to yourself that the group has been in this location too long now and your thoughts are confirmed.  Out of the darkness shuffles a large pack of zombies from a side tunnel.  Chase yells for everyone to stand clear as he takes a few steps towards the zombies.  The heavy stubber he is holding comes to life and lights the area with bright muzzle flashes.  As quickly as it started the stubber stops with a bad sounding crunch.  Ammo jam!!!  Chase yells a curse and then yells for everyone to run!

Doug charges the pack of zombies to try to buy some time for you and the others.  As you run from the zombies you hear Doug scream a blood curdling scream.  You stop to look back and see Doug being ripped apart viciously by those beasts.  Nothing can be done to save him so you start to run to where the rest of your gang went.  His death will be avenged!!

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2009, 12:35:23 AM »

Cary,  Thanks for making those slideshows, they came out great!!

Captain Bryan!

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBryanCosplay
    • Captain Bryan Cosplay
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »
dose it matter what kind of armor the models are wearing?

Commissar Grey

• God
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »

No, the players used a variety of figures from different games to represent themselves.  I have no problem with players using their own; we had an ork on the table last game!!  I would like players to use a painted figure though as I'm planning on taking photos of the game.

There will be a list of equipment and weapons to choose from when you create your character.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »

Doug charges the pack of zombies to try to buy some time for you and the others.  As you run from the zombies you hear Doug scream a blood curdling scream.  You stop to look back and see Doug being ripped apart viciously by those beasts.  Nothing can be done to save him so you start to run to where the rest of your gang went.  His death will be avenged!!

Oh great just when I was starting to forget this nightmare I'm forced to relive it. Thanks alot!
* Starts wimbering softly.* Hindsight not a good idea even with good closecombat skills. haha.

Mini-wise I used an old repainted D&D mini that I converted to 40k using and old army model part I had.And some filing down of the sword.
This is loads of fun I 'll be making my character sheet up soon and hope to  be around for this one.

~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Barengor

• Paragon Tier Level 13
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »
Zombie Crawl Promo Video
Zombie Crawl Part One: NotLD Video

These are open to everyone on Facebook if your interested in viewing.