Author Topic: Selling Space Marines for Store Credit  (Read 1046 times)

Grand Master Steve

Selling Space Marines for Store Credit
« on: January 16, 2012, 07:58:26 PM »
I am officialy de-comissioning my Howling Griffons. All of it is for sale. There are enough tactical and devestator marines for a company. There are also Terminators and many many tanks. If interested please reply or PM me. Army comes with 2 GW travel cases, is already painted for table top standards. The following models are NOT painted as howling Griffons as I never got around to re-painting them: 4-5 Razorbacks custom conversions, a few tactical marine squads.

I am willing to bring the army to the store for a negotiated price. I need to make room for newer armies.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Re: Selling Space Marines for Store Credit
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:43:35 PM »
The perennial question:  any interest in splitting these up?  I actually need a couple of Razorbacks, and am interested in the non-Griffin (unpainted?) ones!  What makes them custom, by the way?  You could get a little cred up front while you sell the big lot... :)

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 01:48:05 AM »
The Razorbacks were a conversion by their previous owner to make the turrets which are permanently in place. Every marine has paint, the non griffon ones are painted as Dark Angels

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 02:52:19 AM »
I'm sad to see that you're selling these, Steve.  You worked so hard on them... :(
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Thefallen

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 10:45:35 AM »
Do you have any autocannon/ las sponson preds?

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 10:46:30 AM »
I'm sad to see that you're selling these, Steve.  You worked so hard on them... :(

You and me both.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 03:04:13 PM »
Do you have any autocannon/ las sponson preds?

i think i may yes.

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
is the thunderhawk for sale too? it was painted howling griffon if i am correct.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

King of the Elves

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 04:24:01 PM »
1) are the GW cases for sale by themselves and 2) if they are what kind are they (regular figure case or the big pluck foam) and how much.

Ed

• Epic Tier Level 27
  • "No, but have you hearda' Magic?"
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »
is the thunderhawk for sale too? it was painted howling griffon if i am correct.
its blue now

King of the Elves

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 01:19:09 AM »
Also this may be a little late but do you have the codex? I would want to buy that.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
1) are the GW cases for sale by themselves and 2) if they are what kind are they (regular figure case or the big pluck foam) and how much.

yeah the cases i can sel i guess. one has been hit with a melta gun though (it got to close to a heater and partialy melted). they are the standard GW foam inserts. I would rather sell the cases with the marines as I would have no space for all the loose marines.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »

LOL sorry Seth its not. The T-hawk is now Ultramarines and is gloriusly painted.