Author Topic: Chaos Marines for Store Credit  (Read 728 times)

MM3791

• God
Chaos Marines for Store Credit
« on: January 28, 2012, 02:43:03 AM »
Hi all, I am selling a TON of Chaos Marines and everything must go! Below are unit descriptions and asking prices.

The following are fully assembled and painted:

-30 Iron Warriors w/ various wargear $60
-20 Black Legion w/ various wargear $40
-3 Emperor's Children Oblits $10 per model
-20 Noise Marines all with Sonic weaponry $50
-Codex: Chaos Space Marines $20, but if you buy enough of my crap I'll throw it in for free

The following are still in their original, unopened boxes(I will give discounts on these too):
-2x5 Chaos Terminators $30 per box SOLD
-Chaos Lord in terminator armor $10 SOLD
-2x10 Chaos Space Marines $20 per box SOLD

I am looking Store Credit on this deal.. if you compare my prices almost everything is about 50% off of the retail price.. VERY GOOD DEAL. WH40k 6th edition is right around the corner and the Legions of Chaos are expected to get a new codex relatively sooon. Take advantage of my crazy deals and start recruiting your forces now.. if you pass on this and end up getting beaten by the Emperor's thugs later down the road, well don't come crying to me lol  ;D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:52:55 PM by MM3791 »

MM3791

• God
Re: Chaos Marines for Store Credit
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »
All boxed marines have been sold, the remaining models are an excellent deal and a great way to start any Chaos army  8)

Khorne Spawn

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »
If there are any remaining, do you have any pics of what's left?

Specifically looking at the Oblits first, 3 more and I'd have 9 :)  Just wondering how Slaaneshi they look.

Also, are the Noise Marines 2nd edition or newer? Looking more for 2nd edition for those.

And pics of the Iron Warriors and Black Legion would just be nice.

Thanks!

MM3791

• God
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:38:36 PM »
They are all professionally painted, I can't post pics right now but I can bring them in on Thursday night if you want to check them out.