Author Topic: Help With Pathfinder Stats  (Read 1453 times)

Battleground

• Store Owner
  • Dungeon Master
  • Epic Tier Level 25
  • DMing since 1983
    • Battleground Games & Hobbies
    • Email
Help With Pathfinder Stats
« on: March 01, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »
Hey everyone,

I was curious to see if anyone felt like helping out with a PAX East project we're working on. We plan to run a Pathfinder Arena event (similar to the ones we run twice a month in Abington). We are planning to have the entrance fee for the event to be the purchase of one small-sized miniature box of Pathfinder Miniatures.

What I'd like to do is have a simple stat-block created for mini # 1-29 and # 38-40 of the figures at the following link using the Pathfinder rules. I'd like to create stats that are relatively close to one another, and I'd like the power level to be in the close vicinity of CR2 or 3.

Basically, the way the event will work is:

* Person purchases a Pathfinder Miniature box
* Person is handed a card with statistics appropriate to the miniature they purchases.
* Person fights to the death in the sands of the arena against other participants.
* Most # of kills and perhaps other accolades will be displayed on a board throughout the entire convention. These heroes will also be posted on our website after the con is over (hopefully on our shiny new website that should be completed by then).

I'd like the stats to be as simple and brutal as possible. I'm not too interested in super-tricky tactics. In fact, we'd like to avoid complications wherever possible.

So, here's the link:

http://pathfinderminis.com/gallery2.htm

I don't need any stats for the larger based miniatures at this time (#30-37 and the Black Dragon).

Post any stat blocks you come up with in this thread.

Thanks!
"The final word, then, is the game." - Gary Gygax

ckelble

• Global Moderator
    • Email
Re: Help With Pathfinder Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:48:03 PM »
I believe I have found a format sheet for the character sheets that will work for what we are trying to accomplish.
...and I killed a guy with a trident!