Author Topic: Lizardman Army Draft  (Read 3205 times)

Rhys

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
Re: Lizardman Army Draft
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »
Sounds like sloppy playing to be honest. Putting them near a doomwheel is bad for obvious reasons and not keeping the out of the warlock engineers front arc, of course they're going to die. Specially if the little turd is packing a condenser, which you know he is if he's got lightning. Let me guess, it was Mike playing? Lol j/k buddy

Frosthydra

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 01:58:14 PM »
No... I never give my engineers Condensers and force them to take Warp Lightning!  ::)

Who would do such a despicable thing!
Reality is a cruel and unintuitive place with rather frustrating game-play mechanics.

Khrimson Death

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
hey hey now, lets not name drop  :). everyone learns at differant paces haha!   . . .. .

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Strategic Command Wargaming Club
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
Hey there.... I am the mike, Frost talked about earlier in the post.  I love my Lizzy's and people HATE my Slann...they are good and worth the points in my opinion. I argee that Razordons suck and Slamanders are better by far. I do like Terradons and Lots of skinks... But really Initative is the worst part of this army. Big Blocks of Saurus are the must and skinks with poison. Cold ones are not bad either... but there is a lot you can do with them...
Strategic Command Wargaming Club
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Khrimson Death

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
yeah, too bad your razordons look sooooo nice.. . .

Shadow76

• Heroic Tier Level 3
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »
Don't forget about the Thunder Lizard.  That thing is amazing

Demonster

• Heroic Tier Level 3
  • So what're we playing today?
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
Hey there.... I am the mike, Frost talked about earlier in the post.  I love my Lizzy's and people HATE my Slann...they are good and worth the points in my opinion. I argee that Razordons suck and Slamanders are better by far. I do like Terradons and Lots of skinks... But really Initative is the worst part of this army. Big Blocks of Saurus are the must and skinks with poison. Cold ones are not bad either... but there is a lot you can do with them...
That is the one weakness I have noticed in this army and it's initiative is terrible. The average is about 1-2, so I'm guessing there is a really good reason for those scaly skins and shields huh?
I got a 1!....That's a good thing, right?

As quoted: Moonie, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" Cale, "I would make love to a camel. But it would have to be a mint chocolate chip one."