Author Topic: Malifaux Demos  (Read 2180 times)

stinkoman

• Southern New England Gaming
    • Email
Malifaux Demos
« on: April 09, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »
OK, I'm going to take a stab in the dark her and try and get some Malifaux interest stirring.  Judging by the activity in this forum there aren't many players still around.  But i would like to give it a shot and try and grow the Malifaux community around the Plainville area anyway.

As an avid Malifaux player [and newly accepted Wyrd henchman] I would like to start running demos of the game on a regular basis at the store in Plainville.  My preferred nights would be Tuesdays or Thursdays, but could be available almost any other night.  I have plenty of crews, ones suitable for new players and advanced players as well.  If there is anyone that would like to help me get things started by just playing some games with me at the store, or if there is anyone remotely interested in learning how to play, please let me know.  you can reply to this post and/or email me at jdinze@yahoo.com.   I will supply everything needed to play.  if there is enough interest and we can generate a large enough community, i would like to start running leagues at the store.

Ive also started this same thread in the Malifaux sub-forum, but judging by the activity there, i thought here would be better. 

Thanks.

Jay
Southern New England Gaming (www.snegaming.org).

King of the Elves

Re: Malifaux Demos
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
if your ever in the abington area, i would love to see some demos and mabey start a force. Tues are best, thanks.

stinkoman

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
Abington is about an hour from my house and about the same from where i work, so getting out to Abington might be a little tough for me, especially on a Tuesday night.  The weekend might be better for me depending on how many are interested. 

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:02:44 AM »
if your ever in the abington area, i would love to see some demos and mabey start a force. Tues are best, thanks.

I can teach you in abington.

I can get to plainville to play.       almost any evening works til 930. Just send me a message when you'll be there and ill try to make it

stinkoman

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »

I can get to plainville to play.       almost any evening works til 930. Just send me a message when you'll be there and ill try to make it

I will definitely take you up on that.  though it will probably be sometime after next week. 

J

EricD

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 03:16:19 PM »
I'd love to get some games of Malifaux in. I moved to the NE area and live about 20 mins south of Plainville in Providence.

Unfortunately Tues and Thurs don't work for me though as I have weekly plans those days.

What other availability do you have?

stinkoman

• Email
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 04:13:41 PM »
im pretty flexible.  i actually live in cumberland myself so im pretty close as well.  just PM a couple days in advance.