Author Topic: *Closed* 1st Edition Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Campaign (All but 2 lost at Sea)  (Read 3069 times)

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Strategic Command Wargaming Club
    • Email
1st Edition

I am looking for players to dive into the dark grim world of Warhammer Fantasy and walk in the footsteps of people of the Old world. 

For those that have never played Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, it is unlike most RPGs in the fact that even at a high level even a lesser goblin and rob you of your sanity or slay you outright with a lucky hit. BUT fear not for the Gods have deemed your life more valuable then others and have granted that your fate will not end so quickly as it does with more common folk.

This new campaign, a creation of my own based in 1st Edition called "The Tear of Manann" (A Strategic Command Original Campaign) will be a great time.  I have room for 4-5 players max. not including me as the GM.

Please post here if you have any questions or would like to join in. I am still trying to work out a day of the week to play and would like to play Bi-Weekly.  This will be at the Plainville location or my home, which is in Attleboro.

Cheers and I look forward to seeing who is interested!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:07:52 AM by StrategicCommand »
Strategic Command Wargaming Club
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Firestorm

Re: **NEW** 1st Edition Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Campaign
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47:43 AM »
Id be interested, but not sure what days Ill have available. If you have any update on this, let me know and in a couple weeks Ill know what days/times I could be around.

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »
Sorry for the delay,  We are playing on Mondays,  So far its undecided if its every Monday or every other.  7:00pm till close
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Firestorm

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »
Well, that is unfortunate. I wish you luck, but I only have free mondays for another month or so. After that monday ill be at school 6:30-9:30 pm. If you start soon Id love to come in for the weeks I have right now, but after that I wont be able to until next july or so.

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 10:24:44 AM »
We started playing a few weeks ago. We are meeting up (if everyone can make it next Monday, the 20th. Stop by if you want.
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Firestorm

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
Sounds good, ill try to get in there monday. Just drop a line here if you aren't going to be playing.

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
Alright players!  Looks like we are on for tomorrow night!  Monday at 7:00pm we will kick back off where we left our players forzen in the northern wilds between a castle of Nugle warriors, and a forest of wild elves that seem to kill all with the taint of chaos and outsiders alike!
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com