Author Topic: What type of terrain would you like to see?  (Read 2018 times)

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
What type of terrain would you like to see?
« on: July 17, 2012, 02:08:38 AM »
This is a discussion about new pieces of terrain or buildings you would like to see in games. I know a while back people wanted terrain and buildings for Infinity. Besides that what would you like to see for other games such as 40k, Warmahordes,  Warhammer Fantasy, and others.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

Ed

• Epic Tier Level 27
  • "No, but have you hearda' Magic?"
Re: What type of terrain would you like to see?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:08:27 AM »
more walls tree and houses

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:49:52 AM »
I would love some Infinity terrain, and I should have some more free time very soon.
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 01:34:09 PM »
modular trenches
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 10:03:32 PM »
I love these Ideas and anymore would be great. I am talking to Chase about holding a Terrain Building day at Plainville. Depending how that goes I would be glad to try and do the same thing for Abington. I know Infinity has NO terrain and I would love to build some even though I don't play it as it might get me interested. I will pull the ideas all together and try and come up with a plan for building some of it. If we get people interested and I can sort the details out It should be a cool day with hopefully a bunch of new Terrain for all games.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
If Mike Salzman is willing to take on a terrain club meeting once a month, we'll do it.

There's a million problems involved with putting a terrain club or terrain building day together.  It one of the 2893742895735789348957 issues at the game store that seems easy and most certainly isn't.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
I had this nice sheet of paper that I put ink on using a computer and a thing called a printer. I was going to bring it to the store today and plop it down so people interested in it could sign their name so we had a rough idea how many people were interested.

King of the Elves

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »
I would like to see some more alien worlds (eldar, nid's, and necron) in Abington.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 02:44:05 AM »
I would like to see some more alien worlds (eldar, nid's, and necron) in Abington.

This will happen eventually.

Two nice things Abington has going for it in the terrain department...

1) The Megabattle.

2) It's moving before the end of the year.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel