Author Topic: Ben's Big Trading Thread  (Read 14927 times)

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
Re: Ben's Big Trading Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »
A bag of Citadel modelling green flock, still sealed but from 1994, making it older than some of the Thursday 40k players.

More 40k

Orks!
18 Storm Boyz rockets (metal)
1 Deff Dread (metal)
2 Killa Kan bodies & legs (metal)
2 kombi-scorchas (metal)
1 twin-linked shoota (metal)
A box of plastic bits, mostly Ork infantry... Arms, torsos, heads all there, but apparently no legs. Sometimes it's best not to ask questions.
I'm also putting together a bunch of bits I'm calling "Only an Ork Player Could Love"

Tyranids
5 older-model Termagaunts (plastic)
2 Termagaunts (metal)

Lots and lots of 25mm-ish small plastic flying bases with sticks/stands
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:31:13 AM by Benjamin »

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 05:04:02 PM »
Im definently claiming Dreads and termies

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 01:43:50 AM »
Fantasy Orcs & Goblins

Like the Empire army, I right now would prefer to sell this as a lot. I'll gladly answer any questions.

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »
Ben do you still have the Shoulder Pads from the Commander Sprue if so I am Interested in them.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »
Ben do you still have the Shoulder Pads from the Commander Sprue if so I am Interested in them.
Right now, there's one person ahead of you.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 05:10:24 PM »
Hi my name is Steve D. and im here to contest that Big Ben has some wonderful deals for Battle Ground Space Bucks. He didnt dissapoint me and I am sure you wont be either!

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2012, 10:13:24 PM »

3 Ork Warbuggies.

Fantasy
15 Orc Boars, primed. No riders, just wild pigs.

Undead fantasy models, mostly Tomb Kings and Vampire Counts, I believe.
Album
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:07:57 PM by Benjamin »

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2012, 09:07:24 PM »
This is one of the most interesting items in the closet.

An Epic Titan Legions box

The box still has models on sprue and unpunched boards, chock full of Epic sized titans and stuff. It looks like someone tried assembling and failing to paint a Stompa. It's a bit hard to gauge its value, but I do have some idea. Shoot me an offer! I doubt this will sell here, but I definitely wanted to give the community first crack at it. Once I put it to the world, it'll be gone.

Also, even more Fantasy models.  Night Goblin archers, skeletal horses with skeletal riders, and a few other models I can't guess at. Totally can't figure what flying creatures those little crazy dudes are riding.

Imp

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • ImpsCorner.com
    • Imp's Corner
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2012, 09:13:11 PM »
are the books in the titan box aswell?
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eye and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near.  In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: Ever drifting down the stream --Lingering in the golden gleam --Life, what is it but a dream?

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
are the books in the titan box aswell?
I think I know what you're after (something like this?), and I think the answer is no. I uploaded a picture of the two booklets I found in the box, and added them to the album.

I do have smaller Epic rulebooks, for what that's worth. (They're worth $40 space bucks. :) )

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2012, 10:04:32 PM »
*phew!*

The last of the bigger lots. I'll probably have smaller stuff, but finally, I can see the closet floor.

I have two brand new Army Transport bags, four new 1" trays and one 1.5" tray. To reiterate my desire to not compete with BG, I'm only interested in trading for this. Values: Army Transport bag ($25), each tray ($6.50)

I also have a 1" and 2" tray, both punched. $5 space bucks each.

PhoenixFire

• Epic Tier Level 30
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2012, 10:19:15 PM »
This is one of the most interesting items in the closet.

An Epic Titan Legions box

The box still has models on sprue and unpunched boards, chock full of Epic sized titans and stuff. It looks like someone tried assembling and failing to paint a Stompa. It's a bit hard to gauge its value, but I do have some idea. Shoot me an offer! I doubt this will sell here, but I definitely wanted to give the community first crack at it. Once I put it to the world, it'll be gone.

Also, even more Fantasy models.  Night Goblin archers, skeletal horses with skeletal riders, and a few other models I can't guess at. Totally can't figure what flying creatures those little crazy dudes are riding.

Nice find Ben!

It immediately made me want them to turn them into terminators until i saw the going price on ebay lol

Grats on the find ben!

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2012, 10:27:22 PM »
It immediately made me want them to turn them into terminators until i saw the going price on ebay lol
Ha, I hadn't thought of that! I am after all trying to build an all-Terminator army... well, hopefully codices will still allow that. But yeah, I don't need to be pimpin' that bad.  ;D

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Those little guys are the old carrion models... Back when undead were one army... Good times...

Wow.  I am old.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2012, 12:25:24 AM »
Those little guys are the old carrion models... Back when undead were one army... Good times...

Wow.  I am old.
Ha, maybe you are old. But this makes so much more sense. All the Vampire Count stuff was piled in with Tomb Kings, and it looked like models were just packed willy-nilly. One army, now I see the logic. And this stuff is almost 20 years old, if not older.