Author Topic: Thunder Hawk needs repairs  (Read 1394 times)

Grand Master Steve

Thunder Hawk needs repairs
« on: September 19, 2012, 06:21:22 PM »
As practicly every one knows I am the original owner of the First Thunder Hawk to Grace BG. (ok that made me sound full of myself but what ever.) The Port and Starbord wing mounted heavy bolter arrays are badly damaged and need replacing. I am reaching out to any thunder hawk owner that can detach those arrays and let me cast a copy of them so I can have the Tech Marines commence repairs. Unfortunately Forge World refuses to make replacement parts even if I offer them money, what fantastic service they offer.

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
Re: Thunder Hawk needs repairs
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
i bet they would give you a replacement part for about 600 dollars give or take $47.36, mostly give. i am just saying.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 12:05:37 AM »
that is buying a whole new thunder hawk almost

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 04:45:34 PM »
The most amazing thing happened. I sent an e-mail to forge world to make a long shot to see if they would sell me replacement parts. They said nope we dont sell them but we will be happy to GIVE me new guns!! My jaw needed a crane to be lifted and i could not beleive Forge World of ALL companies was going to GIVE me replacement parts! I cantw ait to fix her up and take some pics evidently people want to see it done. :)